Saturday, April 18, 2015

This is so common...

Colleague: I want to invest 5000 Rs
Me: That's good. Is this monthly amount you wish to invest?

Colleague: Uh...not sure
Me: Do you have any investments for your future?

Colleague: No
Me: I can recommend you some blogs and help if you want

Colleague: No...just help me in investing 5000 Rs into stocks
Me: Stocks? Why stocks? You have enough knowledge? Even if you want to start, start with Mutual funds

Colleague: No, I want to make money. I have heard my friend's friend made a lot of money buying stocks
Me: I don't thats a good idea. Ok.. which stock you have in mind?

Colleague: Any stock less than 3 Rs. So I can make money.
Me: Penny stocks is a very bad idea. You may get lucky but its a very very bad idea.

Colleague: (not convinced) But I have seen my friend's friend make a lot of money
Me: Do you know him?

After a lot of discussion, he left.
Am sure he won't come back to me....wonder how to educate such folks.......
I really want to help them...

No comments:

Post a Comment